WARNING: This list is PURE personal opinion based on experience. So, please, no offense, ladies :)
(Not necessarily in order)
- When turning left in intersection, they don’t look to their right.
- When going straight in intersection, they don’t look their left and right.
- They think turn signal is merely decoration since they rarely using it.
- They cut through a car/motorcycle who already give the turn signal without any thoughts of getting hit.
- They never think they make any mistake.
- They think they’re always right.
- They speed up when they know they just made some mistakes (well, in this matter, male driver also does this)
- Most of the times they don’t know they make mistake.
- The above number will be getting worse if the driver is some middle-aged lady who doesn’t know the driving ethics, just know how to drive.
Oh, mind you, I know I’m also a female, but since I hate those things I mentioned above, I don’t do all that.